Central Nebraska Doula, LLC was created to provide support to women and families throughout the central Nebraska region as they navigate the transition of pregnancy to parenthood. As a full-service agency, Central Nebraska Doula offers birth support, postpartum support, newborn care, placenta encapsulation and postpartum abdominal binding.
Professional | Reliable | Knowledgeable | Compassionate
Meet the Owner
Jenna Frick, owner
With years of experience, Jenna has had the honor of serving multiple families throughout their pregnancy, birth, and into the postpartum period.
Jenna began her journey to becoming a trained birth doula in 2013. She has since taken multiple trainings and attended various workshops and conferences to allow her to stay current on information and provide her clients with the highest quality of service.
In addition to being trained as a Birth Doula, Jenna is also trained as a Postpartum and Infant Care Doula and a Postpartum Placenta Specialist. She is highly qualified to provide postpartum care to the entire family as well as placenta encapsulation.
Jenna wants every family she serves to feel empowered by the choices they make. She is supportive of choices families make during their birth and will attend both planned vaginal and cesarean births. She also supports the choices parents make and the philosophies they subscribe to. With her understanding of pregnancy, birth, and postpartum, clients benefit from her skills and consider her a wonderful asset as they bring new life into their family and transition to parenthood.
Training, Workshops, and Conferences Jenna has attended include:
• The Organization of Labor Assistants for Birth Options and Resources (toLabor) Birth Doula Training, Lincoln, Nebraska, July 2013
• International Cesarean Awareness Network (ICAN) Chapter Co-leader, Northeast Nebraska Chapter, 2013-2014
• Birth Empowerment Dialogue conference, La Vista, Nebraska, March 2015
• ProDoula Placenta Prep Training, Paola, Kansas, April 2015
• ProDoula Member in good standing, April 2015 - April 2016
• Biologix Bloodborne Pathogens & Infection Control for Placenta Encapsulators, in accordance with OSHA, Course completed and passed, May 2015
• ProDoula Advanced Business Training, Cedar Rapids, Iowa, May 2015
• Spinning Babies workshop, Lincoln, Nebraska, August 2015
• Your Birth Experience (Childbirth Education) Instructor's Training, online, September 2015
• Instilling Strength, ProDoula conference, Kansas City, Missouri, October 2015
• Belly Binding workshop, Kansas City, Missouri, October 2015
• ProDoula Labor Doula Training, Wood River, Nebraska, April 2016
• ProDoula Postpartum Doula Training, Wood River, Nebraska, April 2016
• ProDoula Member in good standing, April 2016 - April 2017
• Biologix Bloodborne Pathogens & Infection Control for Placenta Encapsulators, in accordance with OSHA, course completed and passed, May 2016
• Postpartum Placenta Specialist, ProDoula, certification attained, June 2016
• Kearney Area Breastfeeding and Mother Support group co-leader, Kearney, Nebraska, August 2016 - Present
• Share The Vision, ProDoula conference, Kansas City, Missouri, October 2016
• Beyond Best Practices, Breastfeeding conference, sponsored by The Nebraska Breastfeeding Coalition, Lincoln, Nebraska, October 2016
• OB Nurses Education Day Speaker (topic: Positions, Comfort Measures, and Coaching During Labor and Birth), Memorial Community Health, Aurora, Nebraska, January 2017
• ProDoula Postpartum and Infant Care Doula Training, Kansas City, Missouri, January 2017
• ProDoula Member in good standing, April 2017 - Present
• Kearney Area Chamber of Commerce, member, April 2017 - Present
• ProDoula Labor Doula Training, Omaha, Nebraska, July 2017
• ProDoula Postpartum and Infant Care Doula Training, Omaha, Nebraska, July 2017
• Doulas & Babywearing, Omaha, Nebraska, August 2017
Once an inquiry has been received, Central Nebraska Doula owner, Jenna Frick, will contact you by phone or email to get to know you and further discuss how we can best meet your needs. We will varify your home address and place an informational packet in the mail, which you can expect to receive within 2-3 business days. This packet contains information about all of the services Central Nebraska Doula provides as well as the contract for each service. Once you are ready to book the service, simply return the signed contract with payment and you will be contacted to arrange the next steps.
Central Nebraska Doula provides professional Birth and Postpartum Doula services, as well as Placenta Encapsulation, to families in the Tri-Cities, including Kearney, Grand Island, and Hastings, and the surrounding areas. Contact us today to find out how we can provide the support you are looking for.