Postpartum Support & Infant Care
Professional Doula Support to Navigate Parenting a New Baby
Adjusting to life with a newborn isn't always easy. Central Nebraska Doula's Postpartum and Infant Care service can help ease that transition. Postpartum and Infant Care Doulas are trained to be able to answer your questions about postpartum recovery as well as newborn care. Our focus is not just on the new baby, but the entire family.
Your Postpartum and Infant Care Doula will provide care in your home and will be available to answer any questions you have. She will provide support to allow you to rest and recover from giving birth.
Your Postpartum and Infant Care Doula will support you as you become confident in your preferred parenting methods and philosophies.
Your Central Nebraska Doula will be able to assist you with day to day tasks to keep your household running smoothly. This can include:
- meal and snack preparation
- light housekeeping
- assistance with outings or running errands
- newborn and infant sleep
- newborn and infant feeding
- creating schedules or systems
- care and support for older siblings
Having a Postpartum and Infant Care Doula is having an extra set of hands to help with the day to day tasks, an ear to listen to your concerns, and a shoulder to lean on. Relax and enjoy this time knowing you are in the capable hands of a trained, professional Postpartum and Infant Care Doula.
Professional Support. Personalized Care.
Our clients especially appreciate:
• our non-judgmental support. Whatever your parenting philosophies or goals look like, Central Nebraska Doula will provide support and encouragement every step of the way.
• ease of accessibility. Our clients deserve the best. Whether by phone or in person, your Postpartum and Infant Care Doula will be available when you need her.
• our reliability. Your Postpartum and Infant Care Doula has completed rigorous training through ProDoula and is accountable for all of her actions. She will arrive on time and assist you with your postpartum needs throughout the shift.
• our availability. Central Nebraska Doula offers daytime or overnight Postpartum and Infant Care Doula services.
• our respect for your choices. There are many choices you will have to make as a parent. Central Nebraska Doula believes parents are able to choose which parenting philosophies they most identify with. We trust that you have chose a medical care provider for your child who you are comfortable with.
• our knowledge of infant feeding. We do not have a preference on how you feed your child. Central Nebraska Doula is happy to serve families who choose to exclusively breastfeed, exclusively formula feed, feed expressed breastmilk, or any type of combination feed.